Polyfuze Graphics™ Corporation March Webinar
Our 2015 Webinar Series continues on Tuesday, March 3rd with a brand new installment.
This webinar will be hosted by Jason Brownell, VP of Polyfuze Graphics™ Corporation, in our prototype lab and will feature:
- An overview of what makes Polyfuze Graphic™ technology different in comparison to all other plastic decorating methods.
- LIVE application demonstration of the Polyfuze Graphic™ using standard hot stamp equipment. This will include machine set-up and an overview of time, temperature and pressure settings.
- LIVE post-application durability test demonstration. This will include ASTM D3359-09 Crosshatch Tape Test, as well as, exposure of the Polyfuze Graphic™ to harsh chemical testing.
Please join us to learn about this unique plastic decorating method. This webinar will also include a question and answer period where any questions you may have regarding Polyfuze Graphics™ applications and parameters will be addressed. We look forward to you joining us. Please register at the link below.
Technical Webinar Series – Once a Month
These webinars are an all-encompassing presentation for anyone who decorates injection molded plastic including:
- Waste Industry
- Reusable Packaging Industry
- Retail/Consumer Products Industry
- Lawn and Garden Industry
- Medical Industry