Polyfuze Graphics™, from Polyfuze Graphics™ Corp., are a different decorating technology from other methods. Polyfuze is a polymer-based graphic that is 100% compatible with polyethylene and polypropylene plastics and fuzes at a molecular and subsurface level into your plastic part. It is made specifically for use in with injection molded plastics. They outperform and outlast IML’s, heat transfers, foils and more.
A Polyfuze Graphic has unsurpassed durability, quite often exceeding the life cycle of the plastic part. It was made to be a 100% compatible and lasting graphic for polyethylene and polypropylene plastics, specifically for injection molded parts. The materials in Polyfuze Graphics™ are polymer-based, and completely fuze into your plastic to become one part at a molecular and sub-surface level. Polyfuze Graphics, unlike IML’s, foils, heat transfers or other methods, are NOT ink or adhesive-based. Other methods do not pass UV, weathering, acids or chemical testing like our Polyfuze Graphic does.
In a word, plenty. This graphic will meet any industry standard for exposure to harsh chemicals, UV extremes, petroleum-based products, normal abrasion, and peeling/separation.
You name it.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Waste Management
- Medical Devices & Medical Waste Containers
- Safety Helmets & Rubber Boots
- Utility Line Marking & Signage
- Warning Labels
- Child Safety Products
- Automotive Components & Batteries
- Food Service
- Sports Equipment & Coolers
- Power Tools
- Shopping Cart Warnings & Baskets
- Recreational Vehicles
- Reusable Packaging & Shipping
- Consumer Products
- Any PE or PP plastic part that needs warning or instructional labels permanently affixed
- Any PE or PP plastic part that needs asset protection, or traceability with QR codes, bar codes, serialization